Your First Appointment
Your first visit with us will be low in stress, and high in warmth. Everything we do is aimed at helping you feel comfortable and at ease, so that we can build an ongoing relationship and an effective path forward.
Our staff is personable, relaxed, and helpful. We want to connect with you, and we want you to leave feeling empowered and excited.
Let’s start with what won’t happen on your first visit.
- No one-size-fits-all plans. You’ll find that nothing we do is generic. No vitamin shots when you walk in the door, no fad diets, no gimmicks.
- No product sales. Our role is to partner with you in your personal weight and wellness path. We’re not here to sell you stuff.
- No false claims. Any program that guarantees a specific amount of weight loss should be questioned. Our patients usually feel better, lose weight, and build an effective weight and wellness routine…but everyone’s different and every path is unique. Making generic guarantees is salesmanship, not science.
- We won’t judge you, shame you, or blame you. No one wants to have weight or health problems, and yet most of us do. Pointing fingers and blaming isn’t part of the solution. We work from the perspective that managing weight is about people, not pounds.
- Even our weigh-in philosophy is unique. Unlike typical diet programs, you are not required to step on the scale unless you want to. For some people, regular weighing is helpful. For others, it’s more stressful than it’s worth. Solely concentrating on the number on the scale can take away from the big picture – that is, navigating a long-term path that works for you.
- No requirements to sign up. If we’re not the right fit for you, we’ll offer to help you find something that fits you better.
We want to hear all about you.
During the first visit, we’ll just talk. We want to hear about your life, your background, your goals, what excites you, and what’s worked for you in the past. We’ll start to get to know each other, discuss some possible paths, answer questions, and decide how to move forward together.
There’s no one “right answer” to this – everyone’s different, and we’ll start building a customized path for you, with you.
From there, we’ll decide how to move forward in a way that works best for you.
Sign up for a FREE information session to learn more.